On this week's episode Steph and Chris discuss the ins and outs of joining teams, building trust, and working together to improve processes and communication. They also touch on some lesser used features of bundler, and revisit a discussion around Rails maintenance periods thanks to some listener feedback.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Indeed - Click through and get started with a free seventy five dollar credit for your first job post
- ExpressVPN - Click through to can get an extra 3 months free on a one-year package.
- Initial conversation about posible Rails downtime handling
- Chris' post about read-only mode for better Rails downtime
- Bundler options to load specific gems