262: Good Idea, Terrible Idea?
Episode 262 · September 29th, 2020 · 52 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
On this week's episode, Chris introduces a new segment called "Good Idea, Terrible Idea?" as he considers introducing a read-only mode to avoid interrupting users during scheduled downtime. Steph has started a new project and explores the idea of merging separate, but similar, applications into one codebase.
They also dive into micro-service environments to discuss the difficulties of integration testing and potential strategies.
This episode is brought to you by:
- ScoutAPM - Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy
- Indeed - Click through and get started with a free seventy five dollar credit for your first job post
- Earth, Wind & Fire - September
- ActiveRecord Persistence
- Amazon SQS
- The Bike Shed VCR episode - 189: It's Gonna Work, Definitely, No Problems Whatsoever
- Capybara Discoball
- React Podcast Episode - 110: Sam Selikoff on Finding a Full Stack React
Become a Sponsor of The Bike Shed!Support The Bike Shed