On this week's episode, Chris and Steph celebrate the new Bike Shed website and logo!
Steph finds a new way to optimize her keyboard happiness and Chris dabbles with Zsh auto-suggestions. They also explore the team and technical trade-offs in the pursuit of clean code and respond to a listener question about building products that meet strict security policies.
This episode is brought to you by Clubhouse. Click through to get 2 free months on any paid plan.
- Oh My Zsh
- Fish shell
- Steve Losh - Shift Key Training Wheels
- Learn Vimscript the Hard Way
- Dan Abramov - Goodbye, Clean Code
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship by Robert C. Martin
- 99 Bottles of OOP
- Steph's "Building Compliant Health Tech Products" Workshop