5: Rails is Not Your Architecture
Episode 5 · December 31st, 2014 · 39 mins 10 secs
About this Episode
Derek and Sean discuss various ways of taking the Rails out of your Ruby on Rails application, what folder to put your files in, and the difficulties and rewards of learning new programming languages.
- Rails Does Not Define Your Application Architecture
- What the hell is a service object?
- Fuzzy file finding with ctrl-p
- Query Objects
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture
- Form Objects
- Scala Play forms
- Haskell Yesod Forms
- But Pointfree Has More Points!