On this week's episode, Steph discusses the value of conducting student research when creating course content and Chris revisits a recent architecture decision to use Svelt and Inertia. They also explore the challenges developers face in acquiring their first job and share insights for those looking for their next big role.
This episode is brought to you by:
- ExpressVPN - Click through to can get an extra 3 months free on a one-year package.
- ScoutAPM - Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople
- Ruby on Rails Podcast - 285: Bikeshedding with Steph Viccari
- Will Johnson
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day