On this week's episode, Chris and Steph share mixed-feelings about Spring preloader and how to use Spring just for tests. They also dive into troubleshooting an OpenSSL error, Postgres generated columns, and creating moments of contentment.
This episode is brought to you by:
- ScoutAPM - Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy
- Datadog - Click through to get a free 14-day trial and a free Datadog t-shirt!
- Scale Your Rails App Internationally in 30 Days
- Apple WWDC 2011 - Next Generation Cryptographic Services
- Postgres Generated Columns
Become a Sponsor of The Bike Shed!Support The Bike Shed