On this week's episode, Steph and Chris discuss leveraging the Unix utility
sed to search files and remove unnecessary test setup, using Vim's Arglist to create a to-do list for file edits, and budgeting time for fancy command-line scripts. They then take a deep dive into the world of utility-first CSS and TailwindCSS.
This episode is brought to you by:
- ScoutAPM - Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy
- ExpressVPN - Click through to get get an extra three months FREE on a one-year package
- Register here to attend the free panel discussion "How to sell technical debt to the business"
- The Unix Chainsaw by Gary Bernhardt
- Vim's Arglist as a File-Centric Todo List
- React Podcast - 88: Adam Wathan on Making Your Own Money, Refactoring UI, and tailwindcss
- Tailwind CSS
- Tailwind Cheat Sheet
- Redesigning the Tuple Client UI
- thoughtbot dotfiles