247: Acronyms By Moonlight
Episode 247 · June 9th, 2020 · 49 mins 28 secs
About this Episode
On this week's episode, Steph and Chris discuss potential approaches to a complex client-side workflow, Chris shares the highs and lows of his recent adventures revising the caching in a REST API, Steph shares an Ember testing pro-tip and then explores the questions it brings up, and lastly, they revisit prettier-ruby and it's fantastic configuration setup.
This episode is brought to you by Datadog. Click through to get a free 14-day trial and a free Datadog t-shirt!
- prettier-ruby configuration
- Chrome DevTools Keyboard Shortcuts
- Test'em - Ember test runner
- Chrome full-page screenshots
- Rails action caching
cachemethod for "fragment caching"
- Single-table inheritance vs. polymorphic associations in Rails