On this week's episode, Steph is joined by thoughtbotter German Velasco. German and Steph chat about remote work and the rewards and challenges of their new(ish) roles as Development Team Leads. German also shares that he is writing a book! German shares his approach for defining a MVB (Minimum Viable Book), ideas for how to collect feedback, and plans for publishing. Lastly, they discuss a vim plugin that lives up to the hype.
This episode is brought to you by Datadog. Click through to get a free 14-day trial and a free Datadog t-shirt!
To register for the free online workshop "How to Supercharge Your Rails App with a Code Audit", visit https://thoughtbot.com/events/code-audit-workshop.
- Michael Hartl - The Ruby on Rails Tutorial
- Workshop - Being Human in the Absence of Humans
- Workshop - How to stay agile when building compliant health tech products
- Write good commit messages by blaming others
- Upcase course featuring vim-fugitive
More episodes with German:Support The Bike Shed