On this week's episode, Chris and Steph discuss their recent holiday hackathon efforts building a game in Elm. They discuss their experiences with Elm and the broader prospects of using Elm in more production applications. They also discuss the new git subcommands "git switch" and "git restore", and round things out with a listener question concerning FactoryBot and "minimum viable factories".
- Git new commands (git switch & git restore)
- Live playable version of the hackathon game
- Reaction Game Repo
- Lessons Learned: Avoiding Primitives in Elm
- Previous Bike Shed discussions about deleting migrations
- Factories Should Be The Bare Minimum
- FactoryBot build_stubbed