On this week's episode, Steph gets Chris to share his biggest developer regrets over the years. They also revisit a favorite topic of estimation and story points, and round out the conversation with some details from the world of application security.
- ActiveSupport secure_compare and fixed_length_secure_compare
- thoughtbot's Application security guide
- Pepper (cryptography)
- How did this complicated RegEx come to be? (Derek's tweet)
- Vim RFactory
- What I Believe About Software - Bike Shed episode 172
- Say No To More Process blog post