On this week's episode, Chris and Steph catch up on recent client adventures, revisit their feelings on using let in rspec, and spend a bit of time outside their respective comfort zones. There's also some talk about nearly full-time pairing, mechanical keyboards, debugging thorny datetime issues, and how we interact with our developer tools and workflows.
This episode of The Bike Shed is sponsored by Honeybadger.
- Tuple (remote pairing app)
- Leopold 660 with Cherry MX Browns
- Husky - "git hooks made easy"
- Cassidy Williams eslint video tweet
- Flipper "disable fun mode"
- Let’s Not - Rspec blog post
- The Zen of Python
If you're enjoying The Bike Shed, we'd love it if you could give it a rating or review on iTunes. Thanks!Support The Bike Shed