22: No Capes! (Eileen Uchitelle)
Episode 22 · July 7th, 2015 · 38 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
Eileen Uchitelle joins the show to discuss performance improvements to ActiveRecord, speeding up integration tests, and contributing to or running open source projects.
This episode of The Bike Shed is sponsored by:
- Code School: Entertaining online learning for existing and aspiring developers. Leave a review on our iTunes page to be entered to win a free month of Code School.
Links & Show Notes
- No Capes!
- CRUD! The Consequences of Not Understanding How ActiveRecord - Eileen's Midwest Ruby Talk
- fix delete_all to remove records directly
- How To Performance - Eileen's talk from GORUCO
- Breaking Down the Barrier: Demystifying Contributing to Rails - Eileen's lab from RailsConf
- Eileen on Twitter