On this week's episode, Steph catches us up on her ever-growing collection of mechanical keyboards, Chris talks about his recent purchase of an apple watch, and they follow up a previous discussion around case-sensitivity (or insensitivity) in URLs and email addresses. They round out the discussion with a chat about writing blog posts and some postgres fun, and finally discuss the merits and drawbacks of monorepos.
This episode of The Bike Shed is sponsored by Honeybadger.
- Frozen LLama Ducky Keyboard
- Apple Watch
- Withings Watch
- Postgres Citext (Case-Insensitive text field type)
- Chris's blog post on Sharing Query Logic Within ActiveRecord Models
- Matt Sumner's Post on Deadlines
- On Writing by Stephen King
- The War of Art
- Monorepos: Please don’t!
- Monorepo: please do!
If you're enjoying The Bike Shed, we'd love it if you could give it a rating or review on iTunes. Thanks!Support The Bike Shed