10: I Don't Get Functional Programming
Episode 10 · March 20th, 2015 · 40 mins 35 secs
About this Episode
Pat Brisbin joins Derek to discuss the many advantages of Haskell programming.
note: at 27:01 Pat says "referential integrity" when he meant "referential transparency"; he's very sorry.
- Maybe Haskell 50% off
- xmonad tiling window manager
- Learn You A Haskell
- Carnival - Open source, Haskell-powered commenting for the Giant Robots Blog
- Pointfree Style
- How to say dots and dollars
- The Maybe data type
- The Incomplete Guide to Lazy Evaluation (in Haskell)
- Building Haskell Projects with Halcyon